In 2020 ACM WA Branch offers a scholarship for up to $350 for full members for attendance at a conference.
Sister Francesca Fund
The purpose of the scholarship is to provide a midwife who practices in WA with financial assistance to attend any conference which could enhance their midwifery practice. This scholarship is valued at $350.
- be full members of ACM and of the WA Branch for at least the previous two years; unless you are a student or graduate member
- reside in Western Australia
- have demonstrated participation in ACM activities at some stage in the previous two years, if a full member
- provide details of any other financial support, paid leave or other benefits received in relation to the activity or project aligned to the scholarship application
Terms and Conditions
A conference or workshop must be attended in the year the scholarship is awarded. If you are awarded this scholarship, you must:
- provide a written report within three months of completion of the conference
- provide an article for consideration for publication in Australian Midwifery News within three months of attending.
How to Apply
If you have any queries, please contact us.
Closing date: Wednesday, 1st April 2020.