In 2020/ 2021 ACM WA Branch offers a scholarship for up to $500 for full members for attendance at a conference.
Sister Francesca Fund 2020/ 2021 - $500
The purpose of the scholarship is to provide a midwife who practices in WA with financial assistance to attend any conference which could enhance their midwifery practice. This scholarship is valued at $500.
- be full members of ACM and of the WA Branch for at least the previous two years; unless you are a student or graduate member
- reside in Western Australia
- Have not received an ACM scholarship within the last two years; for instance, if you were granted a scholarship on 1 May 2019, you may APPLY for a scholarship no earlier than 1 May 2021
- Have not defaulted on the terms and conditions of an ACM scholarship previously awarded.
- Provide details of any other financial support, paid leave or other benefits received in relation to the activity or project aligned to the scholarship application.
Terms and Conditions
A conference or workshop must be attended in the year the scholarship is awarded. If you are awarded this scholarship, you must:
- Details of any papers you may be presenting at the conference.
- Description of how attending the conference will influence your work as a midwife and who you will share this knowledge with other midwives and the WA state branch committee.
How to Apply
If you have any queries, please contact us.
Closing date: Wednesday, 19th May 2021.