User Account Help
Accessing your correct user account is critical. Accessing an incorrect or duplicate account can result in you not having access to your personal data, discounts, event and course registrations, transaction history and more.
Please choose one of the options below:
1. I am not sure if I have an existing User Account
- Please do not create a new account. If you previously attended one of our events, made an online purchase, or used to be an ACM member, it is likely you already have a User Account with us. Simply contact our membership officer (or call 1300 360 480) and they will assist you in accessing your account.
2. I am an ACM Member/I know I have a User Account but I can’t login
- Please do not create a new account. Your username is the email address you provided when you subscribed as an ACM member.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset your password here – (note that depending on your email provider this process may take several hours to complete). Alternatively, contact our membership officer (or call 1300 360 480) and they will help you reset your password within minutes!
- If you have forgotten both your username and password, please contact our membership officer (or call 1300 360 480) so they can help you access your account.
3. I am not sure what email address to use to access my User Account
- If you have forgotten what email address you recorded with us, or recently changed email addresses and would like to use your new address to log in to your user account, please contact our membership officer (or call 1300 360 480) to update your details.
4. I am certain that I have not previously logged in and want to create a new User Account
- Please complete the form below
Please enter a valid mobile phone number.
Please select the country code and enter in the phone number as you would dial it locally. E.g.: For a Sydney number enter 0292674003 with no spaces or dashes.