In 2020/ 2021, the ACM Tasmania Branch is offering education and continuing professional development scholarships to full, graduate and student members.
Education and Professional Development Scholarship 2020/ 2021 - $1000
The Tasmania Branch scholarships aim to provide midwives and midwifery students with financial assistance to attend ACM conferences or continuing education events.
Tasmania Branch offers three scholarships:
- 3x $1000 Scholarships for Education
- 5x $400 Scholarships to attend Workshops/Conferences or Seminars
- have been full members of ACM for at least the previous two years and be current members of the TAS Branch; the exception is if you are a student or graduate member of ACM
- not have defaulted on the terms and conditions of an ACM scholarship previously awarded
- provide details of any other financial support, paid leave or other benefits received in relation to the activity or project aligned to the scholarship application
Terms and Conditions
If you are awarded a scholarship, you must:
- provide a written report within three months of completion of the study/event/research
- provide an article for consideration for publication in Australian Midwifery News within three months of completion of the study/event/research.
- be prepared to share your professional development experience at an ACM Tas event.
- acknowledge ACM where the scholarship has supported any thesis, dissertation, publication or presentation resulting from research/study undertaken.
How to Apply
If you have any queries, please contact us.
Closing date: Friday, 21st May 2021.