The Centre of Research Excellence in Stillbirth (Stillbirth CRE) and Australian College of Midwives (ACM) Travel Fellowships of up to $1,000
Stillbirth CRE & ACM Travel Fellowship
The purpose of the fellowship is to provide a rural or remotely based midwife the opportunity to attend a Stillbirth CRE annual meeting and update and network with colleagues and leaders from around the country. This year the Annual National Stillbirth Forum will be held in Melbourne on July 9 – 10.
- Applicants must hold current midwifery registration, or be midwifery students
- Applicants must reside in a rural or remote part of Australia
- Applicants must have been ACM members for at least the two years prior to submitting the application
- Applicants must be able to clearly articulate why attending an update on stillbirth will be beneficial to her/his practice in a rural or remote setting
- Applicants must not have defaulted on the terms and conditions of an ACM grant or scholarship previously awarded
Terms and Conditions
If you are awarded this fellowship, you must:
- Use the funds for travel to the national Annual Stillbirth Update in the year the grant is awarded
- Provide a short biography with a photo and a short written report on the experience of attending the meeting for use on the ACM and Stillbirth CRE websites and newsletters, within three months of the National Annual Stillbirth Forum
How to Apply
If you have any queries, please contact us.
Closing Date: 3rd April, 2020