Webcast: 21 Feb 2019
ACM Members - you do not need to purchase the webinar. You can access this for free by using your Members Only Self Enrolment Key and going diretly to ACM's Midwives learn. Click on the images below to get your key and access the webinar.
What you will learn about?
This learning outcomes for this Webinar include:
- Identifying workplace bullying;
- Outlining what the law says;
- Differentiating between work place bullying and harassment;
- Defining the risks (for you and others) when bullying or harassment occurs in the workplace;
- Setting out what you should you do if you think/feel like you are being bullied;
- Strategies for when the bully is your supervisor or manager and ways to identify who can help you;
- Steps to take if the bullying persists;
- Information on how to identify if you are the bully;
- What to do if your patient/client is bullying/harassing you AND what are your rights and obligations;
- What a manager should do if an employee tells them that they are being bullied and/or harassed;
- What the Code of Conduct for Midwives says about bullying and harassment AND why is this important for you as an individual, an employee or manager; and
- How Nurse and Midwife Support can assist you.
About the Presenter
Mark Aitken has 35 years of nursing and health care experience, including extensive management experience in hospitals and community care settings.
Mark was part of the team that established Nurse & Midwife Support in March 2017. Mark has managed, mentored and supported many nurses and midwives who have experienced bullying and harassment in the workplace. Mark is passionate about ensuring midwives, nurses and students are supported to practice safely and live their best lives
For purchases - PLEASE NOTE:
- After purchasing an ACM Webinar Recording you will be sent an email within 2 business days containing instructions on how to access the course . The instructions will be separate to your receipt of purchase which will be emailed to you sooner. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
- This activity can be used to count towards your continuous professional development. It is the participants responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.
- Purchases of Midwives Learn E-Learning Courses and Webinars may be tax deductible.