Webcast 3 November 2016
ACM Members - you do not need to purchase the webinar. You can access this for free by using your Members Only Self Enrolment Key and going diretly to ACM's Midwives learn. Click on the images below to get your key and access the webinar.
What you will learn about?
Unpacking Respectful Maternity Care
This Webinar discusses:
- The Distinctive Importance of the Childbearing Period
- The Childbearing Paradigm.
- How current maternity care practice is impacting on child bearing women.
- The safe motherhood context.
- Looking at how human rights are implicated in the childbearing process and affirming their application to childbearing women as basic, inalienable rights.
- Effective ways to implement the Respectful Maternity Care Charter.
About the Presenter
Hosted by Ellen O'Keeffe from Safe Motherhood for All Inc.
For purchases - PLEASE NOTE:
- After purchasing an ACM Webinar Recording you will be sent an email within 2 business days containing instructions on how to access the course . The instructions will be separate to your receipt of purchase which will be emailed to you sooner. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This activity can be used to count towards your continuous professional development. It is the participants responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.
- Purchases of Midwives Learn E-Learning Courses and Webinars may be tax deductible.