Webcast: 29 May 2020
ACM Members - you do not need to purchase the webinar. You can access this for free by using your Members Only Self Enrolment Key and going directly to ACM's Midwives learn. Click on the images below to get your key and access the webinar.
What you will learn about
- To provide key information about cyber hygiene and the dangers online
- To provide an understanding about the difference between a fraud and a scam and the role you play
- Case studies to demonstrate the dangers of online activity
- Tips on what you can do to protect yourself against cyber attacks
Presented by Con Nikolaou from Health Professionals Bank
Con Nikolaou joined Teachers Credit Union in 1994 which is now known as the Teachers Mutual Bank Limited. In his current position of Head of Cyber Protection, he is responsible for all types of cybercrime, financial crimes internal and external, AML/CTF KYC, Privacy and Data Protection. He is leading a team specialising in Cyber Protection, cybersecurity as a second line of defence, cybercrime and fraud education, prevention, detection and investigation of all financial crimes affecting the Bank also, AML/CTF KYC, Privacy and Data Protection. He is a strong advocate of industry collaboration in combating cyber threats and financial crime.
Overall, he has well over 27 years’ experience in credit risk, fraud risk, financial crimes control, cybercrime, cybersecurity, information governance and data protection experience.
Con is the President of the International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators (IAFCI) Australia NSW Chapter (www.iafci.org) and for 8 years from 2010 - 2018 he was the Chair for the Customer Owned Banking Financial Crimes Committee (COBFCC). He is a Certified Financial Crimes Investigator (CFCI), a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and a Certified Cyber Crimes Investigator (CCCI). Member of ACFE, IAFCI, AISA, ISACA.
For purchases - PLEASE NOTE:
- After purchasing an ACM Webinar Recording you will be sent an email within 2 business days containing instructions on how to access the course . The instructions will be separate to your receipt of purchase which will be emailed to you sooner.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This activity can be used to count towards your continuous professional development. It is the participants responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.
- Purchases of Midwives Learn E-Learning Courses and Webinars may be tax deductible.