Webcast: 5 September 2019
ACM Members - you do not need to purchase the webinar. You can access this for free by using your Members Only Self Enrolment Key and going diretly to ACM's Midwives learn. Click on the images below to get your key and access the webinar.
What will you learn about?
Healthcare is a complicated industry, often characterised by high stakes and limited resources. Although there are systems in place to help things run according to standards, sometimes the reality of the work means that things can go wrong. If that happens, many healthcare professionals will be involved, either directly or indirectly, in performance management processes.
Nobody likes performance management - but it’s a necessary system with some noble goals. If you have ever managed someone, or been managed yourself, you have probably thought that things could be done more cooperatively, fairly and clearly.
This presentation will explore performance management, from both sides of the employment relationship. Our goal is that you leave this session with a better grasp of the rights, obligations and objectives that should be the focus of an effective performance management process.
Meet the Presenters... Danny King from Danny King Legal (DKL)
Danny is a leading employment lawyer, currently rated number 1 Nationally by the Doyles Guide for employee representation, as well as being on numerous projects and committees with a focus on the practice and development of employment law.
This award-winning boutique law firm has partnered with ACM to provide dedicated legal support services to members at special discounted rates. DKL is one of Sydney's best workplace law firms, with an expert legal team who understands the legal challenges and responsibilities midwives face each day.
- Find out more about your DKL member benefit
- How to access legal advice from DKL
- Visit Danny King Legal
- Join ACM
For purchases - PLEASE NOTE:
- After purchasing an ACM Webinar Recording you will be sent an email within 2 business days containing instructions on how to access the course . The instructions will be separate to your receipt of purchase which will be emailed to you sooner. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
- This activity can be used to count towards your continuous professional development. It is the participants responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.
- Purchases of Midwives Learn E-Learning Courses and Webinars may be tax deductible.