Webcast 1 May 2019
ACM Members - you do not need to purchase the webinar. You can access this for free by using your Members Only Self Enrolment Key and going diretly to ACM's Midwives learn. Click on the images below to get your key and access the webinar.
About the Presenter
Presented by Dr Alison Morgan. Maternal, Sexual and Reproductive Health Unit, Nossal Institute for Global Health.
Over 25 years of experience in Global Health research and practice, with expertise in Maternal and Newborn Health, Primary Healthcare and Child and Adolecense Health, Board member of Catherine Hamlin Fistula Foundation
What you will learn about?
This Webinar will look at:
- Getting our facts straight - the who, what, where and when of obsteric fistula
- Ethiopia - a good example of how and why obstertric fistula has been so difficult to prevent and treat
- What future?
For purchases - PLEASE NOTE:
- After purchasing an ACM Webinar Recording you will be sent an email within 2 business days containing instructions on how to access the course . The instructions will be separate to your receipt of purchase which will be emailed to you sooner. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This activity can be used to count towards your continuous professional development. It is the participants responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.
- Purchases of Midwives Learn E-Learning Courses and Webinars may be tax deductible.