Webcast: 7 May 2020
ACM Members - you do not need to purchase the webinar. You can access this for free by using your Members Only Self Enrolment Key and going diretly to ACM's Midwives learn. Click on the images below to get your key and access the webinar.
What you will learn about
- the impact of Early Life Nutrition in genetic programming to reduce the risk of future disease and help give the developing baby a head start in life
- current statistics on adherence to dietary guidelines in pregnancy
- key dietary messages for pregnant mothers
- common barriers to achieving nutritional adequacy during pregnancy, and
- practical strategies for improving your patient's dietary intake during pregnancy.
Presented by Melanie McGrice
Melanie McGrice is a dietitian with a special interest in fertility, pregnancy and infants. She is the founder of Nutrition Plus which provides resources about Early Life Nutrition to healthcare professionals and their patients. She runs the ‘Nourish with Melanie’ YouTube channel which provides evidence-based answers to questions about pre and postnatal nutrition. Melanie is an adjunct academic at Swinburne University and is also an ambassador for Compassion’s ‘Mum’s and Bub’s Nutrition Clinics’ with the Nutrition Plus team sponsoring one in Tanzania. For more information see www.melaniemcgrice.com
For purchases - PLEASE NOTE:
- After purchasing an ACM Webinar Recording you will be sent an email within 2 business days containing instructions on how to access the course . The instructions will be separate to your receipt of purchase which will be emailed to you sooner.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
- This activity can be used to count towards your continuous professional development. It is the participants responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.
- Purchases of Midwives Learn E-Learning Courses and Webinars may be tax deductible.
1 CPD hour