Webcast: 4 June 2020
ACM Members - you do not need to purchase the webinar. You can access this for free by using your Members Only Self Enrolment Key and going diretly to ACM's Midwives learn. Click on the images below to get your key and access the webinar.
What you will learn about
- dietary requirements during pregnancy
- key nutrition messages to discuss with your patients
- barriers to healthy eating during lactation
- practical strategies for improving your patient's dietary intake during lactation, and
- the impact of maternal diet on baby's bowel motions, reflux and colic.
Presented by Melanie McGrice
Melanie McGrice is a dietitian with a special interest in fertility, pregnancy and infants. She is the founder of Nutrition Plus which provides resources about Early Life Nutrition to healthcare professionals and their patients. She runs the ‘Nourish with Melanie’ YouTube channel which provides evidence-based answers to questions about pre and postnatal nutrition. Melanie is an adjunct academic at Swinburne University and is also an ambassador for Compassion’s ‘Mum’s and Bub’s Nutrition Clinics’ with the Nutrition Plus team sponsoring one in Tanzania. For more information see www.melaniemcgrice.com
1 CPD hour
SELF ENROL INSTRUCTIONS:
- You will be directed to our online learning portal Midwives Learn. This requires a separate log in/account.
- If you do not already have an account, please click here for instructions on how to create one. We suggest you use the same email as you have for the ACM website.
- Once on webinar homepage,
- Enter ACM Code then click 'Enrol Me' to access the webinar and it will open.
- Watch the webinar,
- Complete feedback, and
- Collect your Certificate.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com
For purchases - PLEASE NOTE:
- After purchasing an ACM Webinar Recording you will be sent an email within 2 business days containing instructions on how to access the course . The instructions will be separate to your receipt of purchase which will be emailed to you sooner.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This activity can be used to count towards your continuous professional development. It is the participants responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.
- Purchases of Midwives Learn E-Learning Courses and Webinars may be tax deductible.