Webcast: 3 March 2019
ACM Members - you do not need to purchase the webinar. You can access this for free by using your Members Only Self Enrolment Key and going diretly to ACM's Midwives learn. Click on the images below to get your key and access the webinar.
What you will learn about?
This Webinar will cover:
- Reflections on student learning needs
- Common terms
- In-depth overview of quantitative study designs
- How to interpret basic statistics
- Tips for critical analysis
About the Presenter
Presented by Midwifery Education Advisory Committee (MEAC) members, Bec Lloyd and Maya Wilkinson.
Bec Lloyd is a 2018 Bachelor of Midwifery Graduate from Australian Catholic University in Brisbane. Bec has been an advocate for Midwifery Education for quite some time now, and presented at the recent Trans-Tasman Conference in Gold Coast. She’s started her graduate year in 2019, at Greenslopes Private Hospital.
Maya Wilkinson, who graduated from Bachelor of Midwifery in Melbourne in 2012. Maya then completed her graduate year in Canberra, before spending two years in a caseload midwifery program. She’s currently studying a dual Master of Public Health and International Public Health through University of NSW. Maya has returned to her home state of Tasmania where she’s working in a small private hospital, as well as the tertiary public hospital in Hobart.
For purchases - PLEASE NOTE:
- After purchasing an ACM Webinar Recording you will be sent an email within 2 business days containing instructions on how to access the course . The instructions will be separate to your receipt of purchase which will be emailed to you sooner. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
- This activity can be used to count towards your continuous professional development. It is the participants responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.
- Purchases of Midwives Learn E-Learning Courses and Webinars may be tax deductible.