Webcast: 4 March 2019
ACM Members - you do not need to purchase the webinar. You can access this for free by using your Members Only Self Enrolment Key and going diretly to ACM's Midwives learn. Click on the images below to get your key and access the webinar.
What you will learn about?
This Webinar will look at:
- Evidence-based Practice
- Difference between qualitative & quantitative research
- Qualitative methodologies used
- Reliability and validity
- Using the Critical Appraisal Skills Program
About the Presenter
Presented by A/Prof Virginia Stulz, Chair of ACM's Midwifery Education Advisory Committe (MEAC). She is currently working in a co-joint position between Nepean Hospital and Western Sydney University (WSU) in the School of Nursing and Midwifery. From 2015 - 2017 she has worked as the second investigator on a national research project of evaluating organizational cultural competence in maternity care for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander women, commissioned by the Australian Health Ministers Advisory Council.
For purchases - PLEASE NOTE:
- After purchasing an ACM Webinar Recording you will be sent an email within 2 business days containing instructions on how to access the course . The instructions will be separate to your receipt of purchase which will be emailed to you sooner. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
- This activity can be used to count towards your continuous professional development. It is the participants responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.
- Purchases of Midwives Learn E-Learning Courses and Webinars may be tax deductible.