ACM Members - you do not need to purchase the webinar. You can access this for free by using your Members Only Self Enrolment Key and going diretly to ACM's Midwives learn. Click on the images below to get your key and access the webinar.
What you will learn about
This Webinar will help you to:
- Understand the burden of maternal mortality in low resource settings
- Understand the key causes of maternal mortality in low resource settings
- Understand the three-delays model for improving maternal outcomes
- Understand the different types of research that contribute to improved quality of maternity care
About the Presenter
Jeremy Chin is a Senior Registrar in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Monash Health. He has a strong interest in maternal health in low resource settings. In 2016 he won the Helene Hayman award for studies in Sexual and Reproductive Health in Low Resource Settings at the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and was an advisor to the World Health Organization and Ministry of Health in Laos. His work focuses on improving the quality of emergency obstetric care, access to safe abortion and maternal death surveillance and response.
For purchases - PLEASE NOTE:
- After purchasing an ACM Webinar Recording you will be sent an email within 2 business days containing instructions on how to access the course . The instructions will be separate to your receipt of purchase which will be emailed to you sooner. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This activity can be used to count towards your continuous professional development. It is the participants responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.
- Purchases of Midwives Learn E-Learning Courses and Webinars may be tax deductible.