Webcast 14 July 2016
ACM Members - you do not need to purchase the webinar. You can access this for free by using your Members Only Self Enrolment Key and going diretly to ACM's Midwives learn. Click on the images below to get your key and access the webinar.
This Webinar looks at:
- How would a Midwife use Gentle Myofascial Therapy in their practice
- How is it possible to have fast effective results with very gentle pressure only
- When should Gentle Myofascial Therapy not be used/ Contraindications
About the Presenter
Katharine Forrer is a Practicing Soft Tissue Therapist and Trainer. Originally training as a teacher in 1985, with a keen interest in human movement and Anatomy. In 1991 she went on to study several forms of body work. She then combined her passion for teaching and body work when she lectured at Swinburne University in 2001 and then, The Southern School of Natural Therapies - designing and teaching curriculum with subjects/competencies in line with Cert IV Remedial Massage and Cert IV Massage from 2004 - 2010
Katharine has been training health care professionals in skill sets relevant to their everyday practice including Midwives, Lactation consultants and Aged Care Nurses (including Specialist Parkinson’s Unit staff) with very safe and positive outcomes using pain free, non-pharmacological support techniques for pain and discomfort.
For purchases - PLEASE NOTE:
- After purchasing an ACM Webinar Recording you will be sent an email within 2 business days containing instructions on how to access the course . The instructions will be separate to your receipt of purchase which will be emailed to you sooner. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
- This activity can be used to count towards your continuous professional development. It is the participants responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.
- Purchases of Midwives Learn E-Learning Courses and Webinars may be tax deductible.