What you will learn about?
Practical information about pelvic floor health and awareness.
Thouroughly understand the different muscles and sphincters of the pelvic floor, to be better informed when working with women.
About the Presenter
This audio presentation is by Francesca White, who graduated from the first Feldenkrais Training Program in Melbourne in 1991, held under the umbrella of LaTrobe University School of Occupational Therapy. She also has a background in Psychology.
Following her personal experience with extensive pelvic floor surgery, she found that The Feldenkrais Method® offered the clearest, easiest and fastest solution to her recovery.
She is a Feldenkrais Assistant Trainer and has trained practitioners in North and South America, Europe and New Zealand. She runs an inner Melbourne practice and works as a casual teacher at Melbourne University with students of opera who learn how to find the connection between their voice and their pelvic floor.
SELF ENROL INSTRUCTIONS:
- You will be directed to our online learning portal Midwives Learn. This requires a separate log in/account.
- If you do not already have an account, please click here for instructions on how to create one. We suggest you use the same email as you have for the ACM website.
- Once on webinar homepage,
- click 'Enrol Me' to access the webinar and it will open.
- Watch the webinar,
- Complete feedback, and
- Collect your Certificate.
- If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This activity maybe used to count towards your CPD requirements for Registration. It is your responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.