The Australian College of Midwives is pleased to present a FREE web-based seminar that focuses on the ‘Women Want to Know’ project. The project aims to encourage health professionals to routinely initiate conversations with women who are pregnant or planning pregnancy about alcohol consumption and to provide advice consistent with the National Health and Medical Research Council’s Australian Guidelines to reduce the health risks from drinking.
About the Presenter
The webinar will be facilitated by Sarah Ward. Sarah has worked in the alcohol and other drugs sector for over 10 years, particularly focused on alcohol policy development. Sarah’s career has included both government and non-government roles in Australia and she is currently a Senior Policy Officer with the Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education (www.fare.org.au).
SELF ENROL INSTRUCTIONS:
- You will be directed to our online learning portal Midwives Learn. This requires a separate log in/account.
- If you do not already have an account, please click here for instructions on how to create one. We suggest you use the same email as you have for the ACM website.
- Once on webinar homepage,
- click 'Enrol Me' to access the webinar and it will open.
- Watch the webinar,
- Complete feedback, and
- Collect your Certificate.
- If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This activity maybe used to count towards your CPD requirements for Registration. It is your responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.