Webcast 14 November 2019
ACM Members - you do not need to purchase the webinar. You can access this for free by using your Members Only Self Enrolment Key and going diretly to ACM's Midwives learn. Click on the images below to get your key and access the webinar.
An update from the Australian Pregnancy Register
What you will learn about
- What is epilepsy
- Classification of seizures
- Women and epilepsy
- Pregnancy and epilepsy
- Findings from the Australian Pregnancy Register research project
Presented by Alison Hitchcock
Presentation created by Alison Hitchcock and Janet Graham.
Both Registered Nurses, commenced working together as Research Coordinators for the Australian Pregnancy Register for Women on Antiepileptic Medication since its establishment in 1999 – 20 Years.
The Register continues to evolve with new sub studies looking at neurocognitive and genetic outcomes.
We also have experience in the areas of epilepsy trials and epilepsy education.
As a result of the data analysis and publications we also support women with pre pregnancy planning and support during pregnancy.
1 CPD Hour
For purchases - PLEASE NOTE:
- After purchasing an ACM Webinar Recording you will be sent an email within 2 business days containing instructions on how to access the course . The instructions will be separate to your receipt of purchase which will be emailed to you sooner. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This activity can be used to count towards your continuous professional development. It is the participants responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.
- Purchases of Midwives Learn E-Learning Courses and Webinars may be tax deductible.