Webcast: 9 November 2016
ACM Members - you do not need to purchase the webinar. You can access this for free by using your Members Only Self Enrolment Key and going diretly to ACM's Midwives learn. Click on the images below to get your key and access the webinar.
What you will learn about?
This Webinar will look at:
- The purpose of clinical documentation
- General tips for good record keepings
- Making additional/amendments to clinical records
- Completing incident reports
- Relevant case examples
About the Presenter
Lisa Ridd has over 17 years experience practising exclusively in medical malpractice. Lisa acts on behalf of public and private hospital staff and she specialises in obstetric claims, and has also partially completed a degree in midwifery.
For purchases - PLEASE NOTE:
- After purchasing an ACM Webinar Recording you will be sent an email within 2 business days containing instructions on how to access the course . The instructions will be separate to your receipt of purchase which will be emailed to you sooner. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
- This activity can be used to count towards your continuous professional development. It is the participants responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.
- Purchases of Midwives Learn E-Learning Courses and Webinars may be tax deductible.