Webcast: 22 May 2019
ACM Members - you do not need to purchase the webinar. You can access this for free by using your Members Only Self Enrolment Key and going diretly to ACM's Midwives learn. Click on the images below to get your key and access the webinar.
What you will learn about?
This Webinar will cover:
- Thorough discussion of postgraduate study options
- Plans for time management, technology and word counts
- Study/Work/Life balance
- Elective subjects
- Helpful and key tips for those about to start postgraduate studies, or those currently studying
About the Presenters
Presented by Virginia Stulz, Chair of ACM's Midwifery Education Advisory Committe (MEAC). She is currently working in a co-joint position between Nepean Hospital and Western Sydney University (WSU) in the School of Nursing and Midwifery. From 2015 - 2017 she has worked as the second investigator on a national research project of evaluating organizational cultural competence in maternity care for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander women, commissioned by the Australian Health Ministers Advisory Council.
Presented by Alania Chapman, 2012 Graduate of Bachelor of Midwifery from Otago Polytechnic in New Zealand. She holds a Postgraduate Certificate in Health Sciences (Midwifery) and began her Masters with a focus on education. Before moving to Australia from New Zealand, Alania worked as a hospital midwife and a Lead Maternity Carer (community midwife) in a rural community for 5 years. She was also a working party member of the New Zealand of College Midwives Education and Research Committee before joining ACM's MEAC.
For purchases - PLEASE NOTE:
- After purchasing an ACM Webinar Recording you will be sent an email within 2 business days containing instructions on how to access the course . The instructions will be separate to your receipt of purchase which will be emailed to you sooner. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This activity can be used to count towards your continuous professional development. It is the participants responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.
- Purchases of Midwives Learn E-Learning Courses and Webinars may be tax deductible.