Webcast: 31 October, 2019
ACM Members - you do not need to purchase the webinar. You can access this for free by using your Members Only Self Enrolment Key and going diretly to ACM's Midwives learn. Click on the images below to get your key and access the webinar.
What you will learn about
- History of Aromatherapy and how we started using oils
- How we extract oils from plants
- Safety and precautions for women
- How oils can interact with medications
- Summary of oils that Midwives can use for themselves
Presented by Michelle Gray
Michelle Gray is a Senior Lecturer in Midwifery at Charles Darwin University. She has been a midwife since 1995 and qualified as an aromatherapist in 1997 after witnessing the adverse effects of essential oils on a neonate at birth after an uneventful labour. Michelle wishes to share with colleagues her knowledge to impart caution and safe practice in the use of essential oils; in partnership with women.
1.5 CPD Hours
For purchases - PLEASE NOTE:
- After purchasing an ACM Webinar Recording you will be sent an email within 2 business days containing instructions on how to access the course . The instructions will be separate to your receipt of purchase which will be emailed to you sooner. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This activity can be used to count towards your continuous professional development. It is the participants responsibility to keep a record of the completion of this activity for the purposes of self-recorded CPD.
- Purchases of Midwives Learn E-Learning Courses and Webinars may be tax deductible.