In 2020/ 2021 ACM Qld Branch is offering professional development scholarships for one member (up to $1,500)
Professional Development Scholarship 2020/ 2021 - $1500
The purpose of the scholarship is to provide funding for professional development activities (e.g. course, conference, research study, study tour):
- one member scholarship (up to $1,500)
- have been full members of ACM for at least the previous two years and current members of the Qld Branch; the exception is if you are a student or graduate member of ACM
- not have defaulted on the terms and conditions of an ACM scholarship previously awarded
- provide details of any other financial support, paid leave or other benefits received in relation to the activity or project aligned to the scholarship application
Terms and Conditions
If you are awarded a scholarship, you must:
- provide a written report or article for consideration in Australian Midwifery News within three months of completion of the professional development experience
- be prepared to share your professional development experience at an ACM Qld event
- acknowledge ACM when the scholarship has supported any thesis, dissertation, publication or presentation resulting from research/study undertaken
How to Apply
If you have any queries, please contact us.
Closing date: Friday, 28th of May 2021.