ACM NT Branch is offering education and continuing professional development scholarships to our full, graduate and student members in 2020.
Education and Professional Development Scholarship
The NT Branch scholarships aim to provide midwives and midwifery students of the ACM who practice in the Northern Territories with financial assistance to undertake further studies and attend educational programs.
Student members are encouraged to apply for up to $1000 to assist with undertaking a remote NT placement (Two available from 2020)
Terms and Conditions
If you are awarded a scholarship, you must:
- within three months of completion of the professional development experience, provide
- a written report
- an article for consideration by the Australian Midwifery News
- be a full member of the ACM for at least the previous two years and current member of the NT Branch; the exception is if you are a graduate or student member of the ACM
- have not defaulted on the terms and conditions of an ACM scholarship previously awarded
- have demonstrated participation in ACM activities at some stage in the previous two years, if a full member
- provide details of any other financial support, paid leave or other benefits received in relation to the activity or project aligned to the scholarship application
How to Apply
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us
Closing date is Wednesday, 1st April 2020.