We are currently seeking to appoint Registered Midwives for our Kalgoorlie Maternity Unit.
- We are seeking enthusiastic midwives looking for a unique opportunity to work with a great team of Maternity service providers in regional WA.
- We have an integrated Maternity unit which births approximately 600 babies annually. We have a level 2 Special Care Nursery and provide care across all risk categories.
- We have on site ante natal care and a number of Models of Care are available for the women in the Goldfields region.
- By providing collaborative care, we can offer women equity and a continuity of care.
- Safety and quality in Maternity Care is very important to the whole team.
- We embrace cultural diversity for all our women and staff. Working together, we achieve great outcomes for all our women which is benchmarked within Western Australia and also across Australia and New Zealand.
- We love having staff come to us to share knowledge, understanding and passion for women centred care.
The WA Country Health Service (WACHS) is the largest country health system in Australia and one of the biggest in the world, providing health services to approximately half a million people, including 45,000 Aboriginal people, over a vast two and a half million square kilometre area. The organisation comprises seven regions, with a strong network of public hospitals, health services and health centres located across rural and remote Western Australia. Our core business is the provision of quality, accessible health services to country WA residents and visitors.
Please see the Job Description Form available at www.jobs.health.wa.gov.au
For Further Job Related Information:
We encourage you to contact Kathryn Brown on 08 9080 5408.
If you experience difficulties while applying online, please contact Employment Services on 13 44 77 for immediate assistance during business hours.
Applicants are requested to apply online at www.jobs.health.wa.gov.au
For Further Job Related Information: We encourage you to contact Kathryn Brown on 08 9080 5408.