EOI ACM Sustainable Future Working Group
The health industry, including midwifery, needs to do its share to help Australia meet our climate and sustainability challenges. Therefore, ACM is investigating the development of a position statement on climate and sustainability, and potential resources for midwives to use when working with their employers and their clients.
As such, we are calling for expressions of interest from members interested in volunteering as part of the ACM Sustainable Future Working Group.
We would like to commence the working group in February 2020 with the aim of making real progress in time for our national conference in October.
We need participation from a broad cross section of midwives – especially those working at our hospitals (both public and private), and in public health services.
So if you think you have something to contribute and want to work on an exciting and important initiative please consider nominating.
Your expression of interest should address:
· Who you are, where you work, and what you do.
· Your passion for the topic.
· Your ideas we could consider.
· Any past experience or insight you might have developing environmental and sustainability strategies.
· Any past experience you have in undertaking projects similar to the work of this working group.
Please provide your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th January 2020.