Associate membership of the College is open to:
- midwives who are not currently practicing (e.g. who are retired, on maternity leave, undertaking full time post-registration studies or not currently working as a midwife but who wish to maintain membership of the College);
- other non-midwife health professionals; and
- any person with an interest in midwifery and/or who aupports the objectives of the College.
Consult our Member Benefits page for more details about inclusions of this membership.
Fees and payment options
- Annual ACM associate membership fee: $209.50
- Monthly ACM associate membership fee: $17.46
If you opt to pay for your membership by monthly instalments, payment is by direct debit from your bank account or recurring payments charged to your credit card.
Note: you need to contact our membership officer directly to set up direct debit for your subscription (read our Direct Debit Service Agreement). Contact details are as follow: email@example.com or 1300 360 480.
Subscribe using the links below!
Note: you will be asked to create a user account to be able to purchase your membership. If you already have an ACM user account (e.g. if you were an ACM member or made a purchase on our website in the past), make sure you are logged in before you proceed. If you are unsure or can't remember your login details: contact our membership officer (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 360 480) and they will find out for you: it is quick and easy!
Once you are logged in to your account, select the membership subscription type you would like to purchase by clicking on 'Select membership' for your preferred option below. The system will take through the registration steps.
A minimum subscription period of 12 months applies to all memberships. Check our Terms and Conditions here for more information.