We are a not-for-profit membership organisation. Your fees go straight back into providing and improving our services to you, our members.
Become a member today and receive...
- exclusive member only articles and resources
- subscription for Australian Midwifery News magazine
- subscription for Women and Birth international journal
- exclusive member benefits via our partners
- 15-30% discount on Elsevier books and journals
- regular email newsletters
- discounted seminars, workshops, webinars and conferences
- 30% discount on Midwifery Practice Review (MPR)
- discounted e-Learning courses
- free enrolment and online access to the MidPLUS CPD log (Full, Graduate and Student members only)
- Access to our scholarships
Your membership supports us to participate in key government and non-government forums making decisions that affect maternity and midwifery care.
Some members have the opportunity to stand for appointment on the Board of Directors, state/territory Committees and Advisory Committees. This is a great way to learn what is happening in your profession, meet other passionate midwives with similar interests, and help shape the ACM‘s strategic direction and activities.
All memberships are for a minimum of 12 months and paid in advance.
Your membership fees may be tax deductible. Please check with your tax advisor for more information.
Please click here to download the membership form and send it through to us via email or post.