We are a not-for-profit membership organisation. Your fees go straight back into providing and improving our services to you, our members.
Become a member today and receive...
- exclusive member only articles and resources
- subscription for Australian Midwifery News magazine
- subscription for Women and Birth international journal
- exclusive member benefits via our partners
- 15-30% discount on Elsevier books and journals
- regular email newsletters
- discounted seminars, workshops, webinars and conferences
- 30% discount on Midwifery Practice Review (MPR)
- discounted e-Learning courses
- free enrolment and online access to the MidPLUS CPD log (Full, Graduate and Student members only)
- Access to our scholarships
Your membership supports us to participate in key government and non-government forums making decisions that affect maternity and midwifery care.
Some members have the opportunity to stand for appointment on the Board of Directors, state/territory Committees and Advisory Committees. This is a great way to learn what is happening in your profession, meet other passionate midwives with similar interests, and help shape the ACM‘s strategic direction and activities.
All memberships are for a minimum of 12 months and paid in advance.
Your membership fees may be tax deductible. Please check with your tax advisor for more information.