The Gippsland Branch scholarships aim to provide midwives and midwifery students of the ACM who practice in Gippsland with financial assistance to attend conferences or continuing education events.
Gippsland Conference and CPD Event Scholarships 2020/ 2021
Gippsland offers two scholarships:
- One scholarship of up to $500 for a full member to attend a workshop or conference
- One scholarship of up to $250 for a student member to attend a workshop or conference
- be full members of the ACM Gippsland branch and have been for at least the previous two years; the exception is if you are a student or graduate member of ACM
- live, work and/or study in Gippsland
- provide details of any other financial support, paid leave or other benefits received in relation to the activity or project aligned to the scholarship application
- not have defaulted on the terms and conditions of an ACM scholarship previously awarded
Terms and Conditions
- The professional development must be completed in 2021 or prior to the 2022 scholarship round
- Provide a written report or article for consideration in Australian Midwifery News within two months of completion of the professional development experience
- Recipients may also be asked to share their learnings with Gippsland midwives at an ACM Gippsland event
- Proof of purchase must be provided before receiving payment
How to Apply
If you have any queries, please contact us.
Closing date: Friday, 21st May 2021.