Hypnobirthing Australia™ Supportive Caregivers Training
The Hypnobirthing Australia™ Supportive Caregivers Training (10 ACM CPD Recognition Hours) has been specifically designed to provide midwives and caregivers with training on how to best support hypnobirthing mothers with the user of self-hypnosis, conditioning, relaxation, breathing and visualisation.
This course is available face-to-face (on various dates in locations throughout Australia) and also via our online learning platform. Wherever you are located in Australia or the world, you can have access to this very valuable professional development opportunity.
The course contains both theoretical and practical components designed to provide caregivers with opportunities to develop hypnobirthing techniques, knowledge, and skills. The practical component of this course is structured to provide learning experience which complement the theoretical component and assist students to develop competency.
More details about the Hypnobirthing Australia™ Supportive Caregivers Training can be found here: https://hypnobirthingaustralia.com.au/supportive-caregivers-training/.
Upon completion of this training, participants will:
- Understand how the philosophy and techniques of hypnobirthing can assist parents to achieve a positive and empowering birth experience;
- Understanding the power of the mind/body connection, and how this can assist mothers during pregnancy and childbirth;
- Learn how to support mothers in basic techniques used in hypnobirthing, including breathing, touch, visualisation relaxation and self-hypnosis;
- Learn how hypnotherapy, mindset training, education and support are used to effectively prepare for natural, assisted or caesarean birth
- Gain an appreciation of how the concepts and theories underpinning hypnobirthing also apply to the complex inter-relationships between health care providers, the birthing mother and birth partner, and birthing facilities.
NB: Alternatively, if you would like to train to become a Hypnobirthing Australia Childbirth Educator and teach the Hypnobirthing Australia program (recognised by the ACM for 21 CPD Hours), please click this link for further details: https://practitioners.hypnobirthingaustralia.com.au/
About the Presenter
Online training is provided by Melissa Spilsted, an internationally recognised leader in hypnobirthing education. Melissa is a certified Hypnobirthing Practitioner and Childbirth Educator (HPCE), a registered teacher (B.ED, B.Arts), a Clinical Hypnotherapist (CHt Clinical Member of the AHA), and is the founder and director of Hypnobirthing Australia™ and Hypnobubs®.
Face-to-face Supporting Caregivers Training courses are provided by the most experienced and leading Hypnobirthing Australia™ Practitioners in various locations throughout Australia.
To find out more about Supportive Caregivers Training (both face-to-face and online), please go to our website.