Evidence Based Birth® Podcast
Evidence Based Birth® Podcast is Here!
In the Evidence Based Birth® podcast, we cover the research evidence on hot topics about pregnancy and childbirth! Our mission is to raise the quality of childbirth care globally, by putting accurate, evidence based research into the hands of families and communities, so they can make informed, empowered choices.
Find and listen to the latest podcast here - https://evidencebasedbirth.com/category/podcast/
- Episode 1: Intro to Evidence Based Birth®️
- EBB 112 – How Evidence Based Birth®️ Changed Me as a Nurse with Jessica Hazboun
- EBB 111 – Positioning Breech Babies with Dr. Elliot Berlin
- EBB 110 – Inside an Unplanned, Unassisted Home Birth with Parent Sabrina Tran
- Episode 109: Evidence Based Birth® in 2020
Recognised by the ACM for 1 CPD hour