Breech Delivery - IntelliLearn Mid+Safe Online Course
This course covers the key areas of breech delivery including; definition, risk factors and management..
IntelliLearn's Mid+Safe library of ACM endorsed midwifery courses is essential for any individual midwife requiring ongoing professional development and any maternity hospital needing to meet compliance in key areas of midwifery practice.
On completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Anticipate and recognise breech delivery accurately and in a timely manner
- Demonstrate on a mannequin an appropriate approach to breech delivery
- Use the resource materials and feedback aspect of the assessment to ensure a satisfactory understanding of the key issues relating to breech delivery
- Achieve an appropriate score in the corresponding quiz allowing the printing of a certificate of quiz completion
- Understand the significance of certain CTG changes relevant to breech delivery
- Be aware of the essential requirements for appropriate case note documentation of the management of breech delivery
- Use the information in this module to prepare for their own clinical assessment.
The topics covered in the online module are as follows:
- Learning Objectives
- Definitions and associated conditions
- Documentation Essentials
- Preparation for Competency
- Practice Quiz
- Competency quiz
Recognised by the ACM for 1 CPD hour.
Access Mid Safe Courses here