ACM Live Webinar: Nutrition during breastfeeding
What you will learn about
- dietary requirements during pregnancy
- key nutrition messages to discuss with your patients
- barriers to healthy eating during lactation
- practical strategies for improving your patient's dietary intake during lactation, and
- the impact of maternal diet on baby's bowel motions, reflux and colic.
Presented by Melanie McGrice
Melanie McGrice is a dietitian with a special interest in fertility, pregnancy and infants. She is the founder of Nutrition Plus which provides resources about Early Life Nutrition to healthcare professionals and their patients. She runs the ‘Nourish with Melanie’ YouTube channel which provides evidence-based answers to questions about pre and postnatal nutrition. Melanie is an adjunct academic at Swinburne University and is also an ambassador for Compassion’s ‘Mum’s and Bub’s Nutrition Clinics’ with the Nutrition Plus team sponsoring one in Tanzania. For more information see www.melaniemcgrice.com
Non-ACM Members can register now for $33. Recording will be available for $55.
Webinar will start at 2pm AEST.
1 CPD hour