Undertake your MPR in the comfort and convenience of your own home at a time that suits you (subject to reviewer availability). Video conferencing provides a convenient, affordable option for you to undertake MPR at any time you choose, without having to travel or wait for an allocated session. We have also revised and simplified our pricing structure.
How do I apply?
To apply, contact our MPR Manager on 02 6230 7333 or by email at email@example.com.
See our MPR prices below (applicable from 1st February 2019):
|ACM Member Price||Non-Member Price|
*Non-member price includes a 12-month ACM membership subscription.
There is usually a 3- to 4-month timeframe between submitting your application and participating in your review. This ensures that you have enough time to complete your portfolio and synopsis documentation. Fees must be paid in full prior to the review taking place. Discounts may apply for subsequent reveiews. All payment plans incur administration fees. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more or set up a payment plan.
Free access to Professional Peer Review online course
ACM Members who book in for MPR receive automatic enrolment into our Professional Peer Review online education program for FREE. Yes for FREE! This course will provide you with a solid understanding of the peer review process as well as increase your general knowledge and awareness. What better way to prepare for MPR! (more information about this course here)
Once you have purchased your MPR:
- Review the list of available MPR dates/locations and make a note of your preferred options or alternatively print out the list as you will need to indicate this in your MPR application - see 2020 list of dates by month.
- Access your Midwifery Practice Review tab via your Member Portal (once in your portal, scroll down until you see Midwifery Practice Review in the left-hand side menu) and click on it.
- Continue to your MPR application by clicking on the green MPR Application button available on that page.
- Indicate your preferred date/location for the review and other required information, and click on ‘Save’. The MPR Program Manager will confirm your review date, location and reviewers as well as your synopsis due date and provide you with your free access to the ACM's Professional Peer Review online course.
- Access and review the MPR Pack resources available from the bottom of the MPR page in your Member Portal to prepare you synopsis. Please make sure your synopsis is ready for submission at least one month prior to your review date.
- Email your synopsis to email@example.com one month prior to your booked review.
- You are now ready for your MPR Review!
For further information contact:
Melanie Henrikson, Programs Manager
02 6230 7333