Our regular newsletters keep members up-to-date with the latest in news, events, education, professional information, and special promotions. Get your product or service seen by our membership of 5,000 midwives and midwifery students!
Advertise direct to our members
We also welcome invitations to our members to join research studies or provide comment for consultations. If you are a member, you may be eligible for a special rate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
How are newsletters sent?
We have two main types of e-newsletters:
- Our standard monthly national e-newsletter is sent direct to all members by email on the first Tuesday of the month and contains a variety of original and curated content and paid advertisements. We can also send newsletters to members in selected States/Territories.
- Dedicated EDMs may be sent to members nationally or by State/Territory on an ad hoc basis, and feature one promotion only.
What does it cost to advertise?
|National (all members)||$500.00||$1,000.00|
Ad placement includes:
- 150-word introduction;
- 1 logo or landscape image;
- two hyperlinks to further information such as a flyer, form or webpage.
I want to advertise! What should I do now?
- Download the Newsletter Application Form
- Complete the form and email it with any appropriate attachments to email@example.com
- Your advertisement will then be reviewed by us and, if approved, will be prepared for publication
- National newsletter: content is due no later than one week before publication. If you require urgent placement please call 02 9281 9522.
- Dedicated newsletter: no deadline.
Please note: We reserve the right to refuse content that does not comply with ACM philosophy and core values.
Just thought I'd give you an update on how it's all been going as it's been very successful so far. From your email I had 491 people sign up to our ‘How to Avoid a Medical Induction’ talk, 106 people turned up live on the call (which went really well) - of those live people most [were] from you, the ACM!
Rebecca Mar Young, Acubirth and The Red Tent Health Centre (newsletter advertiser)
While in the UK I am really appreciating the College online communications and think you're doing a great job at raising an honourable profile of midwifery in Australia. It's wonderful to get the volume [of e-bulletins]. The impression is one of a College that's on the ball and making sure its members have the chance to be so as well. Thank you for this generous service to members.
Nicky Leap (member)
"I love receiving the electronic news from ACM. Fabulous!"
Jeannie Minnis, Midwife Hamilton VIC (member)