Terms and Conditions
Submission of this application form will be taken as acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
1. The Application Process
You are purchasing an assessment of your educational activity which may lead to its endorsement by ACM. Your application will be processed within 10 business days.
2. ACM CPD Endorsement period
CPD endorsement is for a two year period. The content must not change during this time or endorsement is void. Your licence for the ACM CPD Endorsement Badge begins the day your CPD Endorsement is approved and remains valid for two years from this date.
3. Use of the ACM CPD Endorsement Badge is subject to this licence
Copyright of the ACM CPD Endorsement Badge (also referred to as ‘badge’) is owned by the Australian College of Midwives (ACM). ACM provides a licence to use the ACM CPD Endorsement Badge subject to these terms and conditions:
- This badge is not transferrable.
- This badge must not be altered in any way.
- The badge can be used digitally and in print.
- You are encouraged to link online versions of the badge back to www.midwives.org.au.
- Breech of these terms and conditions may result in ACM revoking this licence.