ACT Professional Development Scholarship
The purpose of the scholarship is to provide funding for professional development activities e.g. course, conference, research study, study tour, which will in turn improve midwifery care for ACM women and babies.
- be members of ACM and current ACT Branch members; and
- demonstrate participation in ACM activities in the two years prior to application. If a full member you must have attended at least one ACM event, or been an active branch member, attending at least three meetings each year.
- provide details of any other financial support, paid leave or other benefits received in relation to the activity or project aligned to the scholarship application
- not have defaulted on the terms and conditions of an ACM scholarship previously awarded
Terms and Conditions
If you are awarded a scholarship, you must:
- provide a written report or article for consideration in Australian Midwifery News within three months of completion of the professional development experience
- be prepared to share your professional development experience at an ACM ACT event
- acknowledge ACM when the scholarship has supported any thesis, dissertation, publication or presentation resulting from research/study undertaken
How to Apply
If you have any queries, please contact us.
Closing date: Wednesday, 1st April 2020